Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bored Now

The rounds of stockinette on the seamless body are just not keeping my interest.

Additionally, I am suffering from a bad case of second mitten syndrome.



Financial straights are also tying my hands on yarn shop visits so I've been working from stash. I never thought of myself as a particularly "material"istic [ha ha] crafter, but perhaps fingering all the beauties in the yarn shop is more of an inspiration than I had realized, because working on stash projects is a little dull. I guess having used the stuff before is just taking a bit of the shine off.

So. I've shoved it all to the side and dragged out some odds and ends to start a little project that should definitely shake things up...



I'll give you a hint -- um, it's *not* a codpiece.

No comments: