Monday, June 25, 2007

Awww

A few firsts here:

- first baby clothing item
- first lace knitting
- first orange yarn!



This little sweater has been all over town lately, but I still like them whenever I see them.

Not bad, I must say, and I hope the little one will like it when she arrives. This is for my dear friends in Argentina who are expecting little Ana in a few short days. Better get it in the mail.

I have no idea how big newborns are, but this aint so bad when it's oversized, either. As demonstrated by the Bowdoin Bear...



Pattern: February Baby Sweater from Zimmerman's KNITTER'S ALMANAC
Yarn: 3 balls of KnitPicks Swish Superwash in light coral

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm working on the Pi shawl from the same book. The baby sweater looks great!

Grandma Gummi said...

Would you have any light coral left over for sale?? cdavey_53207@yahoo.com